leather flowers

leather flowers
Jewelry Made with Leather Flowers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Journey Begins

This week was quite an eye-opener. I have been trying to juggle my 8a.m to 4p.m. job with online social networking and preparation for creating a collection for my online debut on August 01,2010. Life has been hectic.I have been going to bed at times as late as 3a.m.
The enormity of my goal has filled me at times with excitement, and, at other times with utter dread.The excitement usually wins. Being a novice in this online world, makes it doubly hard to have things right at the first try.So after I stumble and bump myself, I straighten up and move on with a song in my heart.
At present, I am working on new templates for my leather flowers collection. I am not sure whether I am doing  beads, seeds and the leather flowers jewelry or to concentrate on just the leather flowers.
So I am on the journey and loving it.
Makeda.

No comments:

Post a Comment